When should I reorg?

From: wardellcastles <wardellcastles_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2005 11:04:07 -0700

At what point should a reorganization of a table be considered?

I have a table that has 48 extents, and two indexes of 77 and 23 extents each. The time required to read this table sequentially has dropped significantly recently after many new rows were added.

The table is 334 meg and containst 41,785 blocks. The two indexes are 450 meg and 288 meg in size with 60,000 blocks and 36,000 blocks respectively.

Thanks for all replies
Wardell Castles Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 13:04:07 CDT