Re: Primary/non primary sessions

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:21:46 -0700

amogh wrote:

> Self evident truths are self inflicted. A session in Oracle can have a
> non-migratable parent session. This is well documented and would not
> need explanation.
>
> Amogh

Unless your idea of how to get help from people is to spit on them this post is about as bad as they get.

Well documented? One reference on OTN findable with the Tahiti search engine is NOT "well documented."

I await your apology for your attitude before offering any help. I suspect others are too.

For those looking for the link:
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14250/oci08sca.htm#sthref1282

--
Daniel A. Morgan