Re: Oracle OID dump exaple

From: Stephan Bressler <sbresslerx_no_spam_at_arcor.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:33:40 +0200

> But if your question relates to setting up a reeasonable lldap structure,
> that is another question

Hi,
yes it's rather this issue.
We run a repository with information of the databases (host, ports, sid,   etc), from which I'd like to generate the OID. I'm using perl and I managed to load the OID. Yesterday it even worked, but today ..
tnsping cn=mysid,cn=oraclecontext,dc=oracle,dc=com works, but the equivalent tnsping mysid.oracle.com refuses to use the ldap server. Why?
Stephan Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 02:33:40 CDT