dbca - create database grayed out

From: Dave <david.best_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2005 14:19:43 -0700

Hey all,

   For some reason the create database option is grayed out in dbca.. I thought it may be an oraInventory problem but that seems ok. There is one other database in this oracle home and dbca can see it.

Any ideas? Its probably something simple but for the life of me i'm missing it. Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 16:19:43 CDT