Outer join problem

From: <gabriel.gibaut_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2005 07:57:53 -0700

I suspect this isnīt the right newsgroup (but itīs the best match i could find) if so, please point me to the right one. Thanks.

Well, my problem is related to the "a table may be outer joined to at most one other table" problem . I searched for solutions but couldnīt find any idea that i could use to solve my situacion. The sentence is the following:

SELECT * FROM A, C, B, D
WHERE

  A.A = B.A     AND
  A.C = C.C     AND
  B.X = D.X (+) AND
  C.C = D.C (+)

Thanks in advance

Gabriel Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 09:57:53 CDT