Oracle OID dump exaple

From: Stephan Bressler <sbresslerx_no_spam_at_arcor.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:39:29 +0200

Hi NG,
Oracle decided to desupport Oracle Names in 10g. Willing or not, we're required to move to LDAP.

We're running here 100s of oracle instances named by the following scheme: INSTANCE.LOCATION.COMPANY.COUNTRY (e.g. db1.mch.oracle.de). My problem moving to ldap comes with the domain names, of which we have dozens. I'd like to know, how the ldap tree looks like, exspecially how about the dc=OracleContext (required only on top-of-tree or in each domain?).
Could anyone provide a (anonymous) ldap dump of a setup with several domains? Or a URL with that information.

I weren't able to get such infos via google/metalink.

TIA
Stephan Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 02:39:29 CDT