How to hide not-owned tables from users?

From: Ach C via DBMonster.com <forum_at_DBMonster.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:16:18 GMT

Hi all,
 This may seems dummy but scenario is:
I have one schema called [B]user1[/B].I have created another user called [B] user2[/B] that I want to have select,insert,update,delete privileges on tables of user2.
 Initially I granted only resource,connect to user2.Then I created and ran a script that grant select,insert,update,delete to user2.But When I query all_tables (connected by user2) I can see many more tables that are not in user_tables.
 I tried to revoke access to those additional tables from PUBLIC but no chance.What should I do(revoke) to have same result from user_tables and all_tables?!
 -Thanks in advance
PS: Also our .Net developers that use ODP.NET see many many more tables in list of tables.(They are connected with user2)