Re: How to confirm 'direct io' on linux?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 28 Aug 2005 23:29:14 -0700

NetComrade wrote:

> This is RH4.0

This is where I bail out. Getting dio to work with 9ir2 and RHAS3 is bad enough. Trying to make it work with a release of RH that 9i is not supposed to be supported on, borders on masochism... ;)

I think you'll have a much better chance of getting this all to work on RH4 with 10g. Seriously. The limitations of dio on RH3 and file systems are just too wide. Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 01:29:14 CDT