Re: What is more costly ?

From: LineVoltageHalogen <tropicalfruitdrops_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2005 17:26:19 -0700

So if I have a process by which thousands of records/min are being inserted into a table no other writers or readers would be blocked? I am not talking about the rows being inserted and have not been committed. I am talking about the rest of the table with its existing data. Received on Sun Aug 28 2005 - 19:26:19 CDT