Re: Omletv6 is released

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 27 Aug 2005 12:45:19 -0700

Omletv6 wrote:
> Dear DBA,
>
> You are cordially invited to test and review our 100%
> pure Java Oracle 10g Monitoring Applet (OMLET).

<rest of spam snipped>

This presumes two facts not in evidence:

  1. Anyone in this newsgroup cares about your product after your previous performance which has been recorded for posterity in the archives.
  2. Someone can actually download the product from the links provided, as the first link does not work (a message stating the evaluation period for Omlet 4.0 has expired and, thus, no download is provided) and the remaining links all reference Omlet 4.0, not 6.0 as 'advertised'.

Of course, since your product didn't work at release 4.0 it isn't surprising your links don't work, either. One would think that by now, had you any intelligence, both issues would have been corrected. We'll never know, since Omlet 6.0 is not available for download as promised.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sat Aug 27 2005 - 14:45:19 CDT