Re: UNDOTBS01.DBF file size

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 Aug 2005 08:34:15 -0700

Chuck wrote:
An area no one has yet considered is the value for the undo_retention parameter; this directly affects the size of the UNDO tablespace. Possibly this is set larger than necessary; a quick chat with the DBA should put this issue to rest as he/she can explain the rationale behind the undo tablespace size.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Aug 26 2005 - 10:34:15 CDT