Re: DBMS_STATS "Missing expression"

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2005 12:05:40 -0700

Only thing I found of interest on metalink was bug 3491127 (document id) which appears to be for 9.2 where a multi-columned index on a partitioned table could produce this error

Have you verified that no one reran catproc under the wrong id? If some of the sys owned objects were invalid or the public synonyms pointed to the wrong owner then cleaning up the mess should resolve this, but only if someone messed up.

That is all I can think of other than trying to get around the problem, assuming it is reproducing, by generating gather_table_stats calls for the schema.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Aug 25 2005 - 14:05:40 CDT