Re: Help! 9.0.2 dead!

From: none <tpcolson_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 19:00:12 -0700

"sounds like if you cannot find the redo log files you will need to perform
an incomplete recovery. Meaning, in your case, you will lose the transaction
which were in the redo logs. "

Meaning, all edits I made since install date, or all edits since last reboot, or when I last did table statistics. The data I'm interested in, haven't made in edit since late july/early aug, last archive file is aug 18. Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 21:00:12 CDT