What library is OCIStmtExecute a part of?

From: milkyway <d0mufasa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 14:26:10 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to compile demo code with Oracle 10.0. I downloaded the information from this web site address:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/sample_code/tech/oci/index.html

I am getting the following errors when I try to compile cdemodr.c

/tmp/ccsuc5t7.o(.text+0x3403): In functin 'main': :undefined refernce to 'OCIBindArrayOfStruct'

I also get the same things for 'OCIErrorGet', 'OCIStmtExecute', 'OCIServerDetach', 'OCISessionEnd', ...

What library has these items defined? Does anyone have a makefile that will work with these examples?

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 16:26:10 CDT