Re: shell script for dynamically building init.ora file

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 08:39:42 -0700

Thanks a ton Maxim..sybrand ya we are NOT using rman and that is a GIVEN fact- ya i know its not too difficult with rman, but...

Thanks experts a lot..
perhaps i will have more questions on join Maxim , I will try tomorrow and post back and i am greatful to you and Syb for ur help. N Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 10:39:42 CDT