Silent mode installation

From: Amar <amarsingh125_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2005 05:37:04 -0700

Hi,
I am planning to do silent mode installtion of oracle server on windows but i get this error when i start the installation

silentInstall2005-08-24_05-57-53PM.log
Unable to find disk 3. Installation cannot continue.

This error is making me mad let me show you the entry for Disk3 and it is a valid name but then also i am getting the error.

LOCATION_FOR_DISK2=E:\softdump\9iserver\Disk2 LOCATION_FOR_DISK3=E:\softdump\9iserver\Disk3 FROM_LOCATION_DISK2=E:\softdump\9iserver\Disk2 FROM_LOCATION_DISK3=E:\softdump\9iserver\Disk3

PLease help me........... Received on Wed Aug 24 2005 - 07:37:04 CDT