10g database control export credentials

From: Jack <sqljack_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2005 14:55:21 -0700

Hi;

I have installed 10g Enterprise Edition on Win2000 machine to learn about new features.

I can login to the web-based Database Control page and do just about everything there without any trouble.

When I attempt to export however, I am stopped dead. (Maintenance/Export to Files).

This is a page where the type of export must be specifed along with "Host Credentials".

I have tried my Windows o/s user/password and the Oracle dba user/password but all yield the following error:

RemoteOperationException: ERROR: Wrong password for user

Any suggestions?

Also, any leads on the best source of documentation for this?

Thank you for any help, Jack Received on Mon Aug 22 2005 - 16:55:21 CDT