Re: oracle_diag

From: Martijn <martijnm.bos_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2005 01:57:51 -0700

Egor,

Tnx, After a little searching we did found also that that the diag process was something from RAC, as you described.

Strange thing is that during install we indicated that it is not an RAC system.

Anyway : Our "in-house-oracle-guru" advised us to recompile with no-rac options.

Now everything works fine.

tnx for your effort.

Best regards

Martijn Bos Received on Fri Aug 19 2005 - 03:57:51 CDT