10g EM agent

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:35:52 -0400

Anyone have a good reference for installing the 10g EM agent in a clustered unix environment? I'm using Veritas Cluster Services on Solaris 2.8.

For that matter does anyone have a good reference for the emctl utility? The EM docs contain very little about it other than how to start and stop the agent with it. I'm mainly interested in the deploy option and finding out *exactly* what it does.

TIA

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"