Re: No Explain Plans from TKPROF

From: <alan_h_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2005 13:18:07 -0700

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply!!!

So are you suggesting that, after my SQL runs that I simply exit sqlplus to close the cursors WITHOUT turning off tracing first?

Also - as a side question - are you supposed to get Explain Plans for UPDATE statements? I have an update with a subquery and I never see the plan.

Thanks in advance,

Alan Received on Thu Aug 18 2005 - 15:18:07 CDT