Re: PL/SQL : Alternative way of doing if any

From: Billy <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 18 Aug 2005 07:25:04 -0700

hpuxrac wrote:
> Ok so you did you offer any help to the person asking the original
> question?

Why? Or is using an implicit cursor instead of an explicit cursor (which is what I suggested) not an improvement over the original code? Is the reasons I stated why they should be used, not valid? Is the points I raised about understanding WHAT you write and WHY you write not very pertinant in this case?

Or in absense of providing any technical input yourself and/or expecting me to re-write the OP's code for him, you think it acceptable to respond by trying to piss in my general direction?

--
Billy