Re: undo tablespace keeps growing, why can't I reclaim space?

From: <hansdegit_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2005 00:51:24 -0700

@sybrand:

where did I "appear to claim to know everything better"? You shouldn't take all posts personally....

It is not that I don't value your opinion. At times, when I succeed in ignoring the negative energy your posts drown in, they contain useful information. In this thread however, they don't (especially the assertion that I'm trying to outsmart Oracle is unfounded, totally ridiculous and unnecessary).

That's all.

@doug: Thx, useful links.