RAC 10G File Systems

From: Matty <"matty>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:52:41 -0400

Howdy,

Which file systems/volume managers are folks using with their Oracle RAC 10G Solaris installations? We are currently debating deploying ASM+RAW or Veritas clustered VM/FS. Any know issues with either of these solutions? I really like have a file system to ease management, though Oracle is recommending ASM+RAW (which limits our choices).

Thanks for any insight,
- Ryan Received on Wed Aug 17 2005 - 07:52:41 CDT