Re: Bind session to a Shared Server?

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:47:40 -0700

"NetComrade" <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net> wrote in message news:43020ec5.81201828_at_localhost...
> Is there are any way to do this?
> Would like to do this, so that we could look at a single trace file
> for a session, instead of multiple ones if a sql requests migrate from
> (shared) server to (shared) server.
> Besides the hassle of multiple trace files, I have seen a few times in
> the past where the execution plan was different in dedicated vs. mts.
>
> -a
> We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 and 9.2.0.6/7 on Solaris 2.7 and RH4
> remove NSPAM to email

Yeah.
It's called a dedicated server. I believe you can configure this connect option using net manager.

--
Andreas
Oracle 9i Certified Professional

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!"
---

WARNING:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Reply to me only on this newsgroup