Re: Combining Data Guard with clustered redo logs for high performance standby

From: Dennis G Allard <allard_at_oceanpark.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:52:53 -0700

(I just can't stand that in year 2005 we still have
mail clients such as Thunderbird that are unable to correctly wrap or NOT wrap plain ascii text).

(so, my apologies on behalf of the computer software
community for the poor formatting of my ASCII art in my previous post, which is entirely out of my control as far as I can tell)

Dennis Received on Tue Aug 16 2005 - 01:52:53 CDT