Re: RMAN log sequence not found.

From: kechup <kechupko_at_azet.sk>
Date: 14 Aug 2005 22:45:47 -0700

I do not know if it was or was not stupid. As I told. We swithced from user managed backup to RMAN managed backup. Because of the advantages of RMAN. So prior to this it was our backup policy to delete archlogs by means of OS. It is one of the correct way backups are done. We made several restores from those backup (0.5 Terabytes) without any problem. Problem may arise when switching from user managed backup to RMAN managed backup. Hovewer it is still possible to restore those logs by their seqence number. Received on Mon Aug 15 2005 - 00:45:47 CDT