Re: Slow Query in PL/SQL Block

From: <brijeshmathew_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Aug 2005 11:01:32 -0700

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the reply.
I am using a stored procedure, that returns a resultset, that I am using for reporting purposes. I have just taken the extract of my code, just to show where it is consuming lot of execution time, however, if I do an equivalent query, which is not actually my requirement here, it works faster.
Thing is , for each item in the cursor, i need to calculate some values, like I showed in my original post. I hope I am making myself clear.
You said to use collections, but I am not sure how to do that in this particular case that I showed you. Can you give me some example. ?

Thanks

Brijesh Mathew Received on Sun Aug 14 2005 - 13:01:32 CDT