Re: Patch 9.2.0.7.0 for windows xp

From: Matthias Kleinicke <Matthias.Kleinicke_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:00:01 +0200

Hi,

LJQ schrieb:
> [...] There were no errors in this
> instance,just a page full of service name needed to be shutdown
> (Includinig Windows client, compute brower, DHCP client, DNS client..
> but not including the Oracle ones because they have been shutdown
> before running setup.exe), you are only allow to choose either "retry",
> "cancel" or "ignore", no luck to proceed
I had this on *one* system (just for playing) on an update to 9.2.0.5. I wasn't able to solve this then. Later (some weeks) I had to reinstall, then all went well.

> Anybody have similar experience?
>
> There is a like http://nixforums.org/about56236.html describing the
> same problem but there is no resolution.

Sorry I have none either (apart from reinstall, whis is no real solution).

Greetings

Matthias Received on Sat Aug 13 2005 - 16:00:01 CDT