Beta testing a script - Can some of you help

From: NoSpamHere <oracle_at_cxlsecure.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:28:30 +0100

Hi,
I'm developing a script to collect user information from Oracle dbs into a flat file for later processing. I have run it on my machine but I would like to see the output from other peoples Oracle systems.

This should be run on any NON-important system (such as a home test system) not on a business system for security reasons.

If you are willing to help, please drop me a line and I will email the script. Your comments on it would also be most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Al
CXL Ltd., Received on Sat Aug 13 2005 - 12:28:30 CDT