Re: "grant select" for all tables: Is it possible?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2005 07:27:10 -0700

Jaap, how did you try it? Did you try to issue the grant via execute immediate in the DDL trigger or did you call a procedure owned by userA or a DBA to issue the grant?

I can believe that the process is not allowed but I am thinking there is probably a way around the restriction. If nothing else by submitting a job via dbms_job that performs the dirty work.

I wonder when I can take the time to try this?