Re: Great Oracle Books

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:27:52 GMT

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:00:32 -0700, Kent Crotty interested us by writing:

> I know Janet Burleson and she
> DOES NOT post to anything such at this group. Did you not see the
> earlier posts about the post not being from Janet Burleson?

<sigh> the intrepid chameleon poster has accomplished his objective </sigh>

And I know Daniel Morgan, and he DOES NOT post such drivel to this group either. Note that he *ALWAYS* uses a signature with a reply address.

Suggest you possibly start checking headers before jumping to conclusions <g>

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com