oracle 9iAS webcache

From: <lan.shen_at_stpete.org>
Date: 11 Aug 2005 06:50:56 -0700

We have database server and application server inside firewall. Another oracle 9iAS apache server runnning in DMZ. In httpd.conf on apache server, I open port 8060, and proxy to application server 8060. Everything looks fine except reverse proxy on some jsp. I am thinking to use webcache. Now my question is: If i run webcached on DMZ machine, should I still run httpd? If I need httpd, which port should listen to and which port webcache should listen to and how that two work together? Received on Thu Aug 11 2005 - 08:50:56 CDT