Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:19:46 GMT

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:53:08 -0700, bbulsara23 interested us by writing:

> Oh yes there is. How about you *R*ead *T*he *F*ine *D*ictionary Daniel
> :)
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=consension
>
> Barry

My search resulted in the following note:

This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.

One question to you Barry - are you going to drag this out further? IOW, do I put the thread in the kill file? The noise to signal ratio has hit silly season levels.

(For me at least, this bickering is truly getting boring and contributes nothing to any discussion of Oracle.)

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com