ORA-04088 ORA-01403 & ORA-06512 Errors

From: <vik.jogi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Aug 2005 09:59:54 -0700

I have put an "after logon on trigger" on the database which is restricing a user to logon using SQLPLUS tool. The trigger works fine and is giving me the result I am expecting but it throws errors in the alert log file. Below is the trigger which works fine and is restricting the user to use SQLPLUS tool

************************************TRIGGER************************************
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER block_eis
AFTER LOGON ON DATABASE
DECLARE
v_prog sys.V_$SESSION.program%TYPE;
v_prog1 sys.V_$SESSION.username%TYPE;
v_prog2 sys.V_$SESSION.osuser%TYPE;

BEGIN
SELECT program,username,osuser INTO v_prog,v_prog1,v_prog2 FROM sys.V_$SESSION
WHERE audsid = USERENV('SESSIONID')
AND audsid != 0; -- Allow SYS Connections;

IF UPPER(v_prog1) LIKE '%EIS%' AND UPPER(v_prog) LIKE '%SQLPLUS%' AND UPPER(v_prog2) NOT LIKE '%ZEKEPSRV%' THEN RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR(-20001, 'Sorry! Batch only USER'); END IF;
END;

The errors I get are:

ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'ORACLE.BLOCK_EIS'
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at line 6

Below is the trace file that is generated:

Error in executing triggers on connect internal

Please provide solution to this issue. Thanks in advance

Vik Jogi Received on Wed Aug 10 2005 - 11:59:54 CDT