Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 04:58:49 -0700

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA wrote, amongst other things:

You see. This entire post by you is rude and so aggressive. I need no further evidence to back up my claim. There is no need for this, none at all, and it says more about you than anything else.

> Apparently your company didn't realize what a
> friggin idiot you are, when they hired you.

My company does aptitude tests to specifically filter out job applicants with personality flaws like yours.

Barry