Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 03:01:16 -0700

While there are many, many people out there
- not reading the manual

Your criticism is unjustified, and insulting, because you are prepared to chop the hand of the people, that have been spoon feeding you for so long.
As far as I am concerned, either admit you are a hypocrite, and stop your little crusade,
or stop reading our posts and start contributing something other than criticism.

However, knowing your type, that is probably never going to happen.

For now, your little game, that you have been conducting for *three days* is not funny anymore, so please get lost, preferably forever.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA