Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Aug 2005 02:02:54 -0700

damorgan_at_x.washington.edu wrote

> Thank you Barry. It is a rare treat to have someone that contributes
> nothing of value criticize those that do. That has, to the best of
> my knowledge, never happened here before.

Hello Daniel. Because I have not contributed to this newsgroup does not mean I have not learnt from the posts in it. Just because you and Sybrand Bakker post many useful comments, it does not give either of you the licence to be rude. This is my objection and a valid criticism.

As for your comment about "never happened here before", this is wrong Daniel. You know it is wrong. You can ask me to prove it and I will, with posts containing your name, if necessary.

Barry