Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:00:54 -0700

bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> Thank you for this post Sybrand and proving my statement about your
> tone.
>

>>Did you ever post anything useful here?

> Posting something useful or otherwise doesn't give you a licence to be
> rude.
>
> Barry

The exact same organization that gave you license to criticize others.

For you ... the quotes of the day:

Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves

Any fool can criticise - and many of them do

A critic's symbol should be the tumble-bug: he deposits his eggs in somebody else's dung, otherwise he could not hatch it