Adding to Plan_Table

From: prg <prmail_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 11:40:14 -0700

Hi,

   I am trying to optimize a query and Using PL/SQL developer for looking at explain plan. Looking at default goal of Optimizer ( All Rows ) is not the most effective way. So I change optimizer goal as First Rows and the query is now using indexes - Good. However how do i store this into plan table. I want oracle to always using optimizer goal as First rows in executing this kind of query.

Thanks ! Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 13:40:14 CDT