Re: Why is "shutdown abort", then backup bad

From: <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Aug 2005 07:01:57 -0700

David, the irony of your posting. I apparently have poor vocabulary and have repeated spelling mistakes in this thread. Read what YOU have written. You start your message with a typo "Youe" and then the first small paragraph includes "Maunal" and "acronoym". Later you even write "re-write", it's one word "rewrite". I can't help but laugh outloud, or should that be owtlowd. So before you exhort to an ad-hominen attack on me on very shaky grounds, you have better to be sure of your own literary skills. Demonstrably these are questionable too, by your own rules!

> though I were a cheerleader. Your comments on Daniel were
> based upon his demanding apologies, nothing more. Now you
> include his entire

I could give you many examples of Daniels rudeness. But the world doesn't have the bandwidth for this futile exercise. Daniel is often very rude. Fact. Just search Google for his name and your favourite expletive. He rubs people up the wrong way. Fact. At times it is just more that RTFM too. He has posted numerous uncareful comments that many could and do take offence at. Just search out <quote>Get back to your home country by working on a freighter or appealing to your embassy to take pitty on your pathetic soul</quote>. But then maybe he is a warm cosy fellow and I have read him all wrong.

> "Please refrain from using RTFM in your posts as many
> may find the term offensive and vulgar."
>
> if that is the sentiment you intended to put forth will
> be received far more favorably than using this:
>
> "This tone is not wanted in this newsgroup, from anyone.
> This includes you Mladen Gogala."

English is my second language. Rereading my posts this is probably a fair point. It didn't occur to me when I made the original post. Because many people are posting in this thread I wanted to remove the ambiguity of who I was talking to.

Barry Received on Mon Aug 08 2005 - 09:01:57 CDT