Re: RMAN Duplicate Question

From: <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2005 01:35:43 -0700

You did not see my suggesting that, because you have proven quite a few times, you can't read.
Heck, I pointed you to the exact place, by quoting the exact text. The aliases were included in this quote, but you missed them, as you miss to grasp the exact meaning of a text so often. You should stop blaming Oracle and others for your own incompetency. You'd better switch to teaching Korean, as you will never master Oracle, because you can't read.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA