Re: No future for DB2

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 4 Aug 2005 19:03:54 -0700

Frank van Bortel wrote:

> You are a cheat! Denmark as well as France have common borders
> with Germany. And there's no speed limit in Germany.

Hey, don't blame me: I didn't make the borders! :) Yeah, German autobahns ROCK! Although I must admit Northern Italy was the most unsettling: doing 170 from Venice to Florence when some guy in a "whatever-zoometti" just went woosh past us: felt like opening the door and getting out! Tried to catch him but got the foot off the pedal at 240. It was a holiday after all and I wanted to enjoy it till the end... (darn 2L Sierras could MOVE!)

> But yes - it's feasible, no problem. BTW you forgot Luxembourg.

Missed it. I think I caught a glimpse on the rear-mirror. ;)

> Did 300Ks daily for almost 5 years.

You're MAD! :)
Wouldn't try that even here. Well maybe in the NT or SA where there are no speed limits on outback roads... Received on Thu Aug 04 2005 - 21:03:54 CDT