Open World 2005 in San Fancisco

From: <seanh_rgi_at_msn.com>
Date: 4 Aug 2005 14:27:03 -0700

Only for the adventurous people:

I am going to open world in san fran this year. I am looking for someone to defray the cost of accomodations while there. I am looking at renting a 44ft sailboat down at the peir. It's a nice boat. I am solidifying the cost, but won't be more than a hotel (and much cooler I say).

Any interest? Received on Thu Aug 04 2005 - 16:27:03 CDT