Re: Refreshing kust one of the MV's in a refresh group

From: Anurag Minocha <aminocha_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2005 13:45:53 -0700

There are about 150 tabl;es get refreshed. Most of the MV's are fast refreshables but there are some MV's that are created to improve the performance of the queries which take time to refresh as they are complete refresh. We cannot make them fast refreshables as they involve complicated joins and calculations.

The whole thing refreshed as a set.

We even thought of removing the MV and all its dependents / referencesin question from the group and refreshing it seperately . is there a way to get a list of all the tables that are referencing this and maybe we can have 2 groups now.