Re: No future for DB2

From: Madison Pruet <mpruet_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:11:48 -0500

"Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:42f11517$0$11922$5a62ac22_at_per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> Madison Pruet apparently said,on my timestamp of 4/08/2005 3:43 AM:
> > Thanks Mark. That was the reason that I asked the question in the first
> > place.
> >
> > Unfortunatly, it now appears that Noons is not as knowledgable about the
> > Oracle Database as he led us to believe since he totally disagreed with
your

> > Thanks for the correct response.
>
> Oh, GAGF you piss poor idiot. Oldest effing trick in the book.
> And stop top posting.

Why? Who appointed you the king of news groups? I posted on top because it was a general comment and note of thanks to Mark for being factual.

> >>No, it is not so simplistic.
> >>You can refer to Oracle9i Advanced Replication Release 2
> >>

> That COULD be a good idea. IF he could read...

Noons - based on the misinformation that you've been giving out about Oracle DB, I'd suggest you reading it a bit as well. I admit that I don't know Oracle that well. That's why I asked the question in the first place. On the other hand, it appears that you have been giving out misinformation while pretending to be the Oracle expert. Received on Wed Aug 03 2005 - 14:11:48 CDT