Re: dataguard fail over test... what did I miss? part 3

From: Vince Laurent <vincelaurent_at_REMOVETHISsbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:36:31 GMT

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:57:08 GMT, Vince Laurent <vincelaurent_at_REMOVETHISsbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I wanted to test the standby as a primary so I did the following. This
>is a TEST environment so I had to kludge a few things.

thinking it might be the second archive log location I did a ALTER SYSTEM SET log_archive_dest_2='' SCOPE=BOTH;

But I still see this is the alert.log:

Wed Aug 3 13:35:01 2005

RFS: Possible network disconnect with primary database
RFS: Destination database mount ID mismatch [0x528f2395:0x5290622d]
RFS: Not using real application clusters
Come race with us!
http://www.mgpmrc.org Received on Wed Aug 03 2005 - 13:36:31 CDT