Re: export all tables except one

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 16:30:55 GMT

On 2 Aug 2005 03:54:26 -0700, johnleslie_at_madasafish.com wrote:

>I want to export all the tables from my schema apart from one(which is
>huge).
>
>Is there an easy way to do this or do I need to list all the tables I
>do want?
>
>Also whenm I import, can I import the data only without the table being
>created?

If you'd like to exclude a certain table from import, just create a dummy table with the same name but different columns

e.g. create table my_table_to_exclue as select * from dual;

and use IGNORE=y

Or pursue other options listed by other posters.

-A
We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 and 9.2.0.5 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Tue Aug 02 2005 - 11:30:55 CDT