After Control File backup

From: Pradeep <agarwalp_at_eeism.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2005 05:24:31 -0700

I was thinking on working on this media failure scenario. Lets suppose i have taken the Backup of my Control file. After backup i add a Tablespace. Then i delete my control file simulating media failure. Can i recover my database from the backup of the control file i had taken earlier ? If yes How ? and if no Why?

Thanks very much Received on Tue Aug 02 2005 - 07:24:31 CDT