Re: Excel 2003 Automation error refreshing Database queries

From: <shaw.marsh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2005 23:29:00 -0700

Thanks for the reply Sybrand. We have generated trace logs - both ODBC and Oracle, but these have not been able to help us figure out the issue. They show that the query is submitted to ODBC but does not get passed to the Oracle server. I am happy to post all or part of them if anyone would like. Received on Tue Aug 02 2005 - 01:29:00 CDT