oracle 10g & Windows 2003 with AD

From: <m.damulewicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Aug 2005 07:23:15 -0700

Hello,
I am trying to install Oracle 10g on windows 2003 with Active Directory. I can't get 10g to run on Windows 2003 Server Domain Controller. I get error:

OS 1388 error
and
DIM-00019: create service error
o/s-error: (os 1388) a new member could not be added to a local group because the member has the wrong account type.

I searching with some groups and Oracle forums, but some of the post is not resolv my problem.

I not have account on http://metalink.oracle.com. There is note number with this service where the problem probably fix: 271569.1

Please send me this info for help :) I`am evaluating Oracle 10g...

Thanks
OKO Received on Mon Aug 01 2005 - 09:23:15 CDT